1. About us - who we are and how to contact us
Veefly.com is owned by PromoDome Digitial LLP, is a sole limited liability partnership, established in India, with LLP Identification Number AAS-9882, and registered office and address at 518 Midas, Sahar Plaza Complex, Near Kohinoor Hotel, Sir M V Road, Andheri East, Mumbai, 400059, Maharashtra, India.
By e-mail: email@example.com
By post: 518-519 Midas, Sahar Plaza, JB Nagar, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400059
By phone: +1 918 937 4479
2. What information we collect
In order to provide the best services, we from veefly.com collect certain information about you. Below is listed the information we collect when you create an account, sign in at veefly.com, use our services and pay for them:
- First and Last name,
- Email address,
- Postal address,
- Phone number,
- Social media accounts (Facebook messenger, skype, telegram, what`s app and/or viber profiles), passwords and other similar contact data. If you register with veefly.com using your social media account, we receive your name and email address.
- In some cases for security purposes we collect information about your IP address and/or browser and device characteristics;
- The URL of the video you have entered and also any public information about your video channel (its URL, number of subscribers) and the public information about the video you want to promote (its title, number of views, likes, dislikes, comments, the length of the video), as well as all other information you have entered such as targeting options, interactive buttons and texts for the video player.
- Information about the places where your video was promoted and how users have interacted with your video (view duration, sharings, cities and countries where the video was watched, age and gender of the viewers, viewability, volubility, most popular days and times, operating systems, browsers).
- Your name and address or the name and address you have given to the payment processor, in order to create correct invoices for your payments; your PayPal email and several digits of your credit card. We also collect additional information about the payments such as the amount of money you have paid; the time of the payment and the payment method, e.g., PayPal or credit card.
3. How we use your information
We may use your information for one or more of the following purposes:
- Identification and authentication: We use your information to create your account and to verify you when you access your account, as well as to protect it;
- Providing our services: We use your information to provide our services, process and fulfill orders, provide customer support, and to fulfill our obligations to you;
- Communicating with you: We use your information to communicate with you (e.g., when we respond to a customer support or other inquiry);
- Improving our services and customizing your experience: in certain cases this may include remembering your preferences;
- Marketing and advertising: We use your information to notify you about new campaigns; to improve our system and develop new services for you.
- Exercising our rights: Where necessary, we use your information to exercise our legal rights and prevent abuse of our service, e.g. to detect and prevent fraud, spam, or content that violates our Terms of Service;
- Legal compliance: We use your information where we are legally required to do so. For example, we may need to gather your data to respond to a subpoena or court order.
4. With whom we share the information we collect
We only share information we collect with third parties, e.g. Facebook, Google /Analytics/, etc. only:
- with your consent, or
- to comply with laws, e.g. applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process,or
- to provide you with services and to protect your rights, in case of investigation, potential violation of our policies, suspected fraud, threats to the safety, illegal activities or evidence in litigation, or
- to fulfill other obligations.
6. How long we keep the information?
7. What safety measures we have taken to protect it?
We have taken all possible and appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, we cannot guarantee that the world wide web itself is secure, so to prevent transmission of any personal information while using our services please access them within a secure environment.
8. What your privacy rights are, incl. in case of data breach?
Your privacy rights are regulated by the applicable law in every concrete case.
For example, in the EU you have certain rights under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; (iv) if applicable, to data portability; (v) to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’). In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, but please note that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing your personal information before its withdrawal. Also, if you are resident in the EU and you believe there is any unlawful usage of your personal information or in case of data breach, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority.
9. Children's privacy
We refrain from collecting information of Advertisers who are below legal age in their country and are not allowed to use our Services.
10. How we make updates to the policy?